Useful MTHFR Resources along with general websites which you may find life-changing:
- 23andMe: An easy-to-do salivary genetic test which tests 1,000’s of your genes (including MTHFR).
- Sterlings App: once you receive your 23andMe results, run your raw data through here which will allow our practitioners to read the raw data. This looks primarily at immune function, detoxification, neurotransmitters. See our video on how to upload your data
- MTHFR testing at home – Purchase MTHFR test kits you can do at home.
- MTHFR Testing – Live Facebook stream
- Preconception 10 Week Course
- 10 Most Important Things You Need To Do Before You Fall Pregnant – Free Checklist
- 10 Days to a healthy pregnancy with MTHFR – Free email course
- Preconception and MTHFR – Webinar on the effect of MTHFR in Fertility and pregnancy.
- Folate and MTHFR: Are They Affecting Your Pregnancy? Webinar Recording – Patient Webinar
- MTHFR and Preconception – Key learnings and tools for practitioners – Practitioner Webinar
How to start with supplementation:
- Where to start – Download PDF here
- How to pick the right B12 for you – Download PDF here
- How to choose your folate – Download PDF here
Diet and Lifestyle:
- Folate rich foods
- Gluten Free video – why is it important to be gluten free?
- Histamine and why some people need to reduce their levels.
- Foods to avoid – see the dirty dozen
Some good recipe sites:
- Well Nourished
- The Healthy Chef
- Quirky Cooking
- Water filter recommendations – Vitally important to ensure clean pure water.
- Video on the key issues with MTHFR and vaccination
- Interview with Dr Paul Thomas on vaccinations
- Vaccination book – Dr Paul Thomas’s Vaccination book.
FB Live Q&A Videos:
- What is MTHFR
- MTHFR Testing
- Sterlings App video
- Sterling’s app- what does it tell us
- Questions re sterlings app video
- Mthfrsupportfacebook – great site with lots of information on genes and treatment.
- Mthfr Support Australia Facebook Page
- MTHFR Support.com – Sterling Hills site, where you can upload your 23andme results.
- Seeking Health Educational Institute (SHEI) – provides numerous free educational videos and conference recordings to further educate both health professionals and the public.