- 1 handful of lettuce
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 carrots
- 1 handful of watercress
- 1 apple
- 1 small knob of ginger (optional)
- 1 cup coconut water or water
- One handful of lettuce – cooling, bitter and sweet, diuretic, dries damp conditions including edema and digestive ferments and yeast. Contains the most silicon of common vegetables. Contains chlorophyll, iron, and vitamins A and C.
- Cucumber – cooling, sweet flavour, diuretic, counteracts toxins, cleanses the blood, influences the spleen-pancreas, stomach, and large intestine
- Carrot x 2 – neutral thermal, sweet. Strengthens the spleen, pancreas, improves liver functions and stimulates the elimination of wastes. Helps digestion. alkaline forming
- 1 handful of watercress – stimulates bile formation.
- One apple – cooling, sweet and sour. Produces fluids for the body in general. Contains malic and tartaric acid which inhibits the growth of ferments and disease-producing bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Small knob of ginger – antispasmodic, stimulates circulation to prevent blockages
- Coconut water – one cup