What is MTHFR Free Presentation (November)
November 13, 2017 - 6:30 pm
Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089
Reserve your place below and join us for a free and informative presentation evening exploring the foundational elements of MTHFR gene mutations, dysfunctional methylation pathways and the negative effects they play on our health.
You will learn:
- What is MTHFR?
- What is methylation?
- How to get tested.
- What body systems and disease processes do they affect?
- How can we begin to treat it?
- What role diet, lifestyle and environment plays on you health.
- What treatment options you have available.
- Time: 6:30pm sharp start.
6.30pm – 7.30pm – Presentation
7.30pm – 8:00pm – Questions
- 8:00 pm finish.
Location: MTHFR Support Australia. Suite 9, Level 1, 20 Young Street, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089
Please click the link below to be taken to a Google Maps for directions (please enter your starting address)