Useful MTHFR Resources along with general websites which you may find life-changing:
- Ancestry DNA – Uncover your ethnic mix, discover distant relatives, and find new details about your unique family history with a simple DNA test.
- Sterlings App: once you receive your Ancestry DNA results, run your raw data through here which will allow our practitioners to read the raw data. This looks primarily at immune function, detoxification, neurotransmitters. See our video on how to upload your data
- MTHFR testing at home – Purchase MTHFR test kits you can do at home.
- MTHFR Testing – Live Facebook stream
- Preconception 10 Week Course
- 10 Most Important Things You Need To Do Before You Fall Pregnant – Free Checklist
- 10 Days to a healthy pregnancy with MTHFR – Free email course
- Preconception and MTHFR – Webinar on the effect of MTHFR in Fertility and pregnancy.
- Folate and MTHFR: Are They Affecting Your Pregnancy? Webinar Recording – Patient Webinar
- MTHFR and Preconception – Key learnings and tools for practitioners – Practitioner Webinar
How to start with supplementation:
- Where to start – Download PDF here
- How to pick the right B12 for you – Download PDF here
- How to choose your folate – Download PDF here
- How to Start Supplementing Webinar
- How to Antidote and MTHFR Reaction – Download PDF here
Diet and Lifestyle:
- Folate rich foods
- Gluten Free video – why is it important to be gluten free?
- Histamine and why some people need to reduce their levels.
- Foods to avoid – see the dirty dozen
Some good recipe sites:
- Video on the key issues with MTHFR and vaccination
- Interview with Dr Paul Thomas on vaccinations
- Vaccination book – Dr Paul Thomas’s Vaccination book.
FB Live Q&A Videos:
- What is MTHFR
- MTHFR Testing
- Sterlings App video
- Sterling’s app- what does it tell us
- Questions re sterlings app video
- Mthfr , methylation and your gut
- Gallbladder function and methylation
- Digestive enzymes and your gut.
- MTHFR and sibo
- Gut and everything else
- MTHFR and homocysteine
- Bloods to do
- Further testing you may need to do
- Is there a perfect diet for someone with MTHFR?
- MTHFR and Preconception Nutrients
- Brain Health – Anxiety and Depression
- Undermethylation or over Methylation!
- MTHFR and liver detoxification
- MTHFR and energy
- Genes and oestrogen metabolism
- Let’s discuss anything you want
- Oestrogen metabolism
- Best diet for oestrogen metabolism
- The best diet for oestrogen metabolism
- Folic acid in fertility
- Genes that affect fertility
- MTHFR Fertility Course Information
- Best place to start if you have fertility issues.
- Questions around fertility
- Mthfr and Hormones
- Ask whatever questions you like
- A discussion on vaccines
- Migraines and general discussion.
- Mthfrsupportfacebook – great site with lots of information on genes and treatment.
- Mthfr Support Australia Facebook Page
- MTHFR Support.com – Sterling Hills site, where you can upload your 23andme results.
- Seeking Health Educational Institute (SHEI) – provides numerous free educational videos and conference recordings to further educate both health professionals and the public.
- Water filter recommendations – Vitally important to ensure clean pure water.