Useful MTHFR Resources along with general websites which you may find life-changing:
Join our FREE MTHFR Support Resource Center for access to a full library of MTHFR materials, case studies with Carolyn Ledowsky, and invitations to private Facebook Live Q&A sessions.
- Ancestry DNA – Uncover your ethnic mix, discover distant relatives, and find new details about your unique family history with a simple DNA test.
- Sterlings App
- MTHFR testing at home – Purchase MTHFR test kits you can do at home.
- MTHFR Testing – Live Facebook stream
Some good recipe sites:
- Mthfrsupportfacebook – great site with lots of information on genes and treatment.
- Mthfr Support Australia Facebook Page
- MTHFR Support.com – Sterling Hills site, where you can upload your 23andme results.
- Seeking Health Educational Institute (SHEI) – provides numerous free educational videos and conference recordings to further educate both health professionals and the public.
- Water filter recommendations – Vitally important to ensure clean pure water.