- 1 cup of white quinoa uncooked
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 grated green apple (with peel and juice)
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh berries
- 2 Tbsp of pepitas
- 2 Tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod (and/or seeds scaped from the inside)
- Bring the quinoa, water and milk to the boil, then immediately turn to simmer.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and then add the rest of the ingredients until majority of the liquid has been absorbed and the quinoa looks puffed.
- Remove the vanilla pod.