Initial Appointment Information & Documentation
Please read the important information below prior to completing your initial forms:
- Please find below a list of generally recommended bloods to have prior to attending an appointment at MTHFR Support Australia, our patient treatment model and pricing and two initial documents to be read, filled out and sent back to the clinic with any accompanying genetic and/or blood results at least 72 hours from your appointment time.
To send back these documents correctly, please:
- Click on each link below
- When the new window opens the document, save to your computer in an easily accessible place e.g. Desktop or My Documents
- Open the file from this location and fill all out all necessary information
- Re-save these documents
- Attach both documents to an email, and send to the clinic via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to complete these within the above time frame may result in appointment cancellation or rescheduling
Recommended List of Bloods
These are a general list that your practitioner will work with in your initial appointment to garner insight into your current health and development your treatment plan moving forward:
- MTHFR Gene Test (if not already completed)
- Full Blood Count
- Full biochemistry (Inc Uric Acid and liver function)
- Lipid Studies
- Iron Studies
- Serum Copper and Plasma Zinc
- RBC Folate and Serum B12
- Vitamin D
- Whole blood histamine
Further blood work may be required after your appointment, as any other blood testing beyond this is individualised to your presentation and will recommended upon commencing treatment with the clinic.
* These tests are not compulsory to attend an appointment, but are helpful to make the most out of your initial appointment. Otherwise, please bring along any blood work you have completed in the past 4 – 6 months.
Initial Patient Questionnaire – adults and children
Patient Health Contract
Patient Follow Up
Free Presentation Evenings
We would also like to invite you, your family members and friends to our monthly presentation evenings held here in the clinic. They are a fantastic way to have an in-depth but simple introduction to MTHFR, with ample time for asking questions and access to clinic owner Carolyn Ledowsky and clinicians on the practitioner.
Click here or the image above for all the details and to register your place. Spaces are strictly limited.
Please call the clinic on 02 9908 1888 if you are experiencing any difficulties with this process
We look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon!